“Mom hour”— at least, that’s what I call it (although it’s usually longer than an hour). You know, that time of day when everyone is getting home, when dinner needs to be made and you’re just trying to make it through the bedtime routine. This time of day is universally hard for mothers, especially when you’re struggling with fatigue, sleeplessness, hormonal imbalances, digestive upset, anxiety, or the many other symptoms that can develop from the demands of motherhood.
I know that feeling too.
And while your symptoms are indeed very real, your doctor may dismiss your concerns with a diagnosis of Mom Life. Yes, the sleepless nights, meal time tribulations, and general stress of mom life can take its toll, but that doesn’t mean your concerns aren’t valid and shouldn’t be heard.
But did you know that even the smallest lifestyle and nutritional shifts can begin to revitalize your energy, soothe your mood, and help you enjoy each moment of your life?
The Mom’s Wellness Bundle is the VERY FIRST comprehensive collection of resources aimed at supporting mothers:
- Make Healthy Eating Choices Easier with over 250 gluten-free recipes. Food is the foundation of health and there is no better place to start than with nourishing meals for the whole family.
- Understand Your Hormones and The Appropriate Interventions to bring them back into balance months to years after baby. Imagine feeling a greater sense of calm in your day, having easier periods, better moods or maybe even a little more libido.
- Improve Your Fertility and Prepare Your Body for Baby with preconception, hormone and supplement guides.
- Create Optimal Health In Pregnancy and Postpartum with trimester specific nutritional guides, breastfeeding support, and creating a foundation of health for after baby.
- Build Strength, Flexibility and Resilience with yoga and fitness videos, along with a home workout program.
- Pamper Yourself with self care guides, easily implemented daily detox practices, and better sleep support.
You deserve the best this Mother’s Day and everyday!
Mama, you can feel vibrant, energized, and healthy everyday! And you deserve to have all of this— starting today!
The Mom’s Wellness Bundle is a comprehensive library of eBooks, videos, and online courses all aimed at helping you thrive in motherhood. Discover easy to implement tools to help you feel energized and vibrant!
I’m SUPER excited welcome you to the first ever Mom’s Wellness Bundle (and help you create incredible health) I’m giving you the opportunity to purchase this comprehensive care package at the special price of just…
I know you’re busy! Which is why I’m giving you the simplest and easiest to implement health and nutrition practices to get you feeling energized quick, make meal time seamless, and help you completely rock motherhood.
Learn how to optimize your health and create an abundant life with more than 50 of the World’s Most Renowned Health Experts, solely dedicated to helping you flourish in motherhood. I’ve invited the top experts in natural health, nutrition, hormonal balance, holistic psychiatry, and thyroid health to develop a stellar selection of mom-centered eBooks, videos, audio recordings and other resources.
Here’s what you’ll find in the Mom’s Wellness Bundle:
- The Mom’s Wellness Book
- Clean and Simple Snacks (Kid Approved) pdf
- Quick and Easy Meals for the Family eBook
- 30 Quick and Easy Meal eBook
- Get Sauced! 33 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Paleo Sauce Recipes eBook
- Easy Paleo Slow Cooker Meals eBook
- Joshua’s Primal Lunchbox eBook
- Top 11 Favorite Match Green Smoothie Recipes eBook
- Top 12 Mocktails for Moms eBook
- 7 Steps to Food Freedom eBook
- Eat Right for Your Archetype eBook
- Top 35 Superfoods for Optimal Health
- Key Ingredients: Making a Healthy Mac N Cheese video
- Dandelion Muffin Recipe pdf
- Real Food for Real Life pdf guide
- Healing Your Adrenals in Motherhood eBook
- Overcoming Thyroid Fatigue eBook
- Your Thyroid Guide eBook
- 25 Hormone Lovin’ Superfoods for Women eBook
- Dr. Brighten’s Quick Guide to Balancing Your Hormones
- Female Hormones, The Menstrual Cycle & Women’s Health audio
- Functional Thyroid Lab Range Guide pdf
- Depressed to Bless in 5 Minutes eBook
- What You Need to Know About Antidepressants and Pregnancy video
- Erase the Chaos: Clearing Ground to Cultivate Your Full-Color Life eBook
- How to Have a Productive Morning audio
- Beginning Meditation audio
- Root Cause of Fertility Issues video
- A Preconception Spring Detox eBook
- Dr. Wollman’s Guide to Preconception Supplementation eBook
- You Have Amazing Eggs eBook
- Fertility, Overcoming Amenorrhea, and Supporting Your Body Throughout Pregnancy audio
- Choosing Where to Birth + Tips for Supporting a Laboring Woman video
- Optimizing Mom’s Gut Health + What to Do If Baby is Born via C-section video
- Pregnancy Nutrition by Semester pdf guide
- The Little Guide on Breast Care for The Breastfeeding Mother eBook
- Healing Your Body Naturally After Baby audio
- 4th Trimester and Beyond video
- 101 Tips for Building Strength, Body, Mind & Spirit eBook
- Health in Strength Home Workout Program
- Yoga Sculpt Workout video
- Fitness for Moms: The One-Legged Squat
- Fitness for Moms: The Ball Squat
- Sip Yourself Slim: The Healthy Girl’s Guide to Help You Slim Down, Beautify & Achieve Optimal Health eBook
- Mom’s Self-Care Guide eBook
- Dr. Brighten’s Guide to Natural Detox eBook
- Get That Glow: Simple Nutrition for Radiant Skin eBook
- REM Rehab: Reboot your sleep, feel amazing, and light your productivity on fire. eBook
- Tips for Living a Great Life eBook
- Creating Your Own Skin Care Products video
- Take L.I.F.E. (Your guide to facing life’s challenges) video
- Personal Self Care Recipes pdf
- Healthy Living on a Budget pdf guide
- Baby’s First Foods & Weaning video
- Natural Remedies for 5 Common Childhood Ailments eBook
- Using Food and Nutrition to Improve Autism & ADHD eBook 3
- Navigating Emotions for Parents eBook
- More Social Less Media video
Bonus Support Materials
Contributors to the Mom’s Wellness Bundle
“What a wonderful resource! I’m pregnant and have a toddler so I’ve been really loving the pregnancy nutrition information and the family meal guides!” Ruby N.
“I love it all!!! Thank you. I cried when I saw Dr. Brogan’s video. I really wish I had seen this before I became pregnant with my first. But now that I know, I am going to do things different before I get pregnant again. And I have all of this really helpful information to know which steps to take and what will work for me. I am grateful to everyone who provided me with this helpful information.”Faye H.
“I started doing all the suggestions for energy and after only 2 days I started to feel better and still am! I’m feeling better than I have in a long time! Thank you.”Margret B.
“I just started downloading some of the ebooks and am blown away at the range of subjects covered.”Cecelia R.
“It’s hard to say what my favorite thing is, but I have really like the home workout plans. I like having the nutrition information with the fitness guides!”Kathy B.
“The video interviews are so incredible. This is the kind of stuff that moms need! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”Candice R.
“No one ever seems to put attention on moms so I really appreciate that you did that. We do really need help and I’m so happy that all of you worked together to do that. Thank you very much.”Jen S.
Hi, I’m Dr. Jolene Brighten. I’m a mother, doctor, patient, author, and women’s health advocate.
Like many of you, I know the struggle of finding your rhythm as a mother and even found my self-care becoming last priority after the birth of my son. As moms, we’ve all been there and we are all at least somewhat familiar with the results— feeling tired, overworked, and losing a bit of our sparkle (sometimes our patience too).
I am the bestselling author of Healing Your Body Naturally: The New Mom’s Guide to Navigating the Fourth Trimester. I essentially wrote the book I wish I had following the birth of my son to help new mothers heal themselves and support them for years to come. From the knowledge I compiled in this book, I was able to heal myself and have helped countless other mothers create an abundance of energy, joy, and the health they most desire.
Here’s to completely rocking motherhood!
Dr. Jolene Brighten, ND
Here’s what you’ll find in the
Mom’s Wellness Bundle:
E-Books in the Bundle
Audio & Videos
EXTRA BONUS: Coupons & Special Offers From These Brands
The Mom’s Wellness Bundle contains an extraordinary wealth of valuable information and easy to implement tools to help you attain more energy, better health and vibrancy!
In addition to all of this great resources, I’ve also asked some of my favorite companies to offer exclusive coupons to everyone who purchases The Mom’s Wellness Bundle. At over $440 in value, these coupons are worth 10 times as much as the cost of the bundle!
If you’re on the fence…
And because I’m SO passionate about getting this amazing, life-changing stuff in your hands today…
I want to eliminate ANY doubts you may have about whether or not to buy. I’m so confident you’ll love the Mom’s Wellness Bundle, I’m going to give you TWO FULL WEEKS after you buy to decide if you want your money back. If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied, all you have to do is drop me a note at [email protected] and I’ll get back to you within 3 business day.
How and when do I receive my bundle/eBooks?
You should receive an email giving you access to the Mom’s Wellness Bundle within 5 minutes of completing the purchase. This email contains a login where you will be able to access the portal and download the bundle. This email goes directly to whichever email account you submitted during the checkout process.
Please check all inboxes, including your spam email for the email containing access to the bundle. Please add this email to your contacts so that you receive updates on the bundle in the future.
All materials included in the Mom’s Bundle are available electronically within your portal.
What do I do if I haven’t received my email?
Please check out your spam folder! Sometimes the email may end up in spam or junk folders, instead of in your inbox.
Gmail users: Make sure you check the “Promotions” tab if your confirmation email doesn’t show up within 5-minutes.
At that point, if you still have not received an email from us (you checked your spam/junk folders, right??) and it’s not in a different email account or under the “Promotions” tab in Gmail, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll make sure that your case is handled as fast as possible.
Can I change my password?
Yes! If you ever forget your password you can reset it by clicking on the “Lost Password?” link below the login form HERE. At any time you can visit your My Account page where you can edit contact information or change your password.
How do I download the ebooks to my computer?
Once you receive the email from us with your Mom’s Wellness Bundle access information, click the link that takes you to the access page. Using the username and password provided in the email, log into the main Mom’s Wellness Bundle page. Here, you can download ALL of the Mom’s Wellness Bundle files, including the Mom’s Wellness eBook.
Can I put these eBooks on my Kindle?
Yes! In fact, it includes eBook PDF files which can be viewed on the Kindle. Read more about how to send PDFs to your kindle here.
Can I put these eBooks on my iPad or iPhone?
You can drag and drop PDF files into your iTunes Book library, which will then sync with your iPad and iPhone. You can then access your eBooks and other PDF files through the iBooks app. If your phone did not come pre-installed with this app, you can download it for free here.
For more information on how to access PDFs on your iPhone and iPad, check out this link.
Can I put these eBooks on my Nook/Kobo/eReader?
You sure can! Although beware that some of the formatting might change.
NOOK: Here’s a good tutorial on how to transfer PDFs from your computer to your NOOK device.
Sony eReaders: You can download PDF files to your Sony eReader. Find out how here.
Kobo: The Kobo Wireless and Original eReaders do support PDF documents! Read more about how to transfer files onto your KOBO here.
The links in your purchase email will work until May 1st of 2017, which gives you plenty of time to make sure that you get all of your files downloaded and stored properly on your computer. While you will continue to have access to your bundle, we just can’t guarantee that the original email links will work after this date.
We strongly encourage you to download all files immediately, regardless of the deadline. This is some awesome information and you don’t want to forget about it!
Can I share this content with others?
Nope. Each of the eBooks, videos, podcasts, and PDFs in The Mom’s Wellness Bundle is copyrighted by the original author, and sharing the files or uploading them to online forums is strictly prohibited.